We’re starting the week with a round-up of the best-selling books, news on a possible book by “celebrity” Lindsay Lohan, as well as a forthcoming actual celebrity self-help book that’s (gasp!) not by Gwyneth Paltrow. Read on for today’s top headlines: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Trayvon Martin (1-2 of 2)
One of the six jurors in the George Zimmerman trial is planning to write a book. UPDATE: The book has been canceled.
Martin Literary Management announced Monday that it is representing the woman known as Juror B37 and her husband, who is an attorney. The names of the jurors have not been released, but during jury selection it was disclosed that B37 works in an unspecified management position and has two adult children.
In a statement, Martin Literary said the book would focus on what it is like to be sequestered and why B37 felt she had no choice but to acquit Zimmerman. The agency said it is approaching several publishers
READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- Comic-Con 2014 hits the streets
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- 'Hannibal' dishes up blooper reel, season 3 scoop
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- Zack Snyder shares latest Batman image on Twitter
- Comic-Con '14: EW's celebrity GIF guide, day 1
- 'Teen Wolf' cartwheels into Comic-Con
- Key & Peele: See new sketch screened at Comic-Con