We’re starting the week with a round-up of the best-selling books, news on a possible book by “celebrity” Lindsay Lohan, as well as a forthcoming actual celebrity self-help book that’s (gasp!) not by Gwyneth Paltrow. Read on for today’s top headlines: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Trayvon Martin (1-2 of 2)
One of the six jurors in the George Zimmerman trial is planning to write a book. UPDATE: The book has been canceled.
Martin Literary Management announced Monday that it is representing the woman known as Juror B37 and her husband, who is an attorney. The names of the jurors have not been released, but during jury selection it was disclosed that B37 works in an unspecified management position and has two adult children.
In a statement, Martin Literary said the book would focus on what it is like to be sequestered and why B37 felt she had no choice but to acquit Zimmerman. The agency said it is approaching several publishers
READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: WHAT is in that cage?
- Jimmy Kimmel's 'Friends' fantasy spurs real-life mini-reunion
- 'Teen Wolf' talk with Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien: 'I enjoy us'
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Cressida, Gale among new character posters
- 'Walking Dead' First Look: Seth Gilliam as Father Gabriel Stokes
- 'Walking Dead' costars eagerly spill Andrew Lincoln's hairy secrets
- 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop to hit Manhattan in September
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels' recaps
Top 5 Most Read
- David Chase finally reveals Tony's fate on 'The Sopranos' (Updated)
- Homer Simpson takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Exclusive: 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop hits Manhattan
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: New teaser takes viewers under the big top
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Meet the rebel army