It’s been a big year for Stephen King already with the success of Under the Dome and Joyland, but Doctor Sleep — the sequel to The Shining that’s due on shelves Sept. 24 — is the one fans are really anticipating. EW ran the exclusive excerpt of Doctor Sleep in a recent issue — now you can listen to the audio version here. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Shining (1-2 of 2)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Hunnam's message/massage
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- Drew Struzan: Movie poster artist talks 9 classics
- 'Walking Dead' cast react to season 5 trailer
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Bachelor/Bachelorette': Married?
Top 5 Most Read
- Warner Bros. and RatPac team up for 'The Goldfinch'
- 'The Bachelorette' season finale recap: STAHP in the name of love
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- See 5 minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode