It’s been a big year for Stephen King already with the success of Under the Dome and Joyland, but Doctor Sleep — the sequel to The Shining that’s due on shelves Sept. 24 — is the one fans are really anticipating. EW ran the exclusive excerpt of Doctor Sleep in a recent issue — now you can listen to the audio version here. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Shining (1-2 of 2)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Zoe Saldana on first profile in her 'My Hero' series: My mom 'really let us find our own voice'
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season