It’s been a big year for Stephen King already with the success of Under the Dome and Joyland, but Doctor Sleep — the sequel to The Shining that’s due on shelves Sept. 24 — is the one fans are really anticipating. EW ran the exclusive excerpt of Doctor Sleep in a recent issue — now you can listen to the audio version here. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Shining (1-2 of 2)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Scandal': Is Rowan or Cyrus the biggest creep?
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Petals on the Wind': First Look trailer
- Johnny Depp: 20 hair dos and don'ts
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- 'Friday Night Lights': Going out on top
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'