The sequel to Soman Chainani’s The School for Good and Evil doesn’t hit shelves until April 15, but we’ve got an exclusive first look at the cover of A World Without Princes today. Take a look at the snazzy new art, and then read on for our chat with Chainani about his series, the movie adaptation, and what you can expect from his much-anticipated sequel. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The School for Good and Evil (1-2 of 2)
With early readers-turned-fans such as Wicked author Gregory Maguire, Goosebumps author R.L. Stine, and Life of Pi screenwriter David Magee, Soman Chainani’s The School for Good and Evil is one of the most anticipated fantasy YA novels of the year. The first 496-page book in the trilogy — set in a world where two children are kidnapped each year and trained to become either a fairy tale hero or villain — will be published by HarperCollins Children’s Publishers on May 14, and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the appropriately imaginative trailer below. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- '300' sequel is weekend's No. 1 movie: $45M
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- Lana Parrilla previews 'Once Upon a Time'
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Amazing Race': Phil Keoghan previews Malaysia
- 'Bachelor': Juan Pablo, we've seen this move before...
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- '24: Live Another Day' teaser: Jack vs. assassin
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!