The sequel to Soman Chainani’s The School for Good and Evil doesn’t hit shelves until April 15, but we’ve got an exclusive first look at the cover of A World Without Princes today. Take a look at the snazzy new art, and then read on for our chat with Chainani about his series, the movie adaptation, and what you can expect from his much-anticipated sequel. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The School for Good and Evil (1-2 of 2)
With early readers-turned-fans such as Wicked author Gregory Maguire, Goosebumps author R.L. Stine, and Life of Pi screenwriter David Magee, Soman Chainani’s The School for Good and Evil is one of the most anticipated fantasy YA novels of the year. The first 496-page book in the trilogy — set in a world where two children are kidnapped each year and trained to become either a fairy tale hero or villain — will be published by HarperCollins Children’s Publishers on May 14, and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the appropriately imaginative trailer below. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Greensleeves'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' director Paris Barclay talks 'Greensleeves': 'I'm screaming, More pain!'
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Inbar Lavi on Jax-Winsome chemistry and her return
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos
- 'The Flash'; 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Supernatural'; 'Marry Me'; more TV recaps
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Mockingbird: 'She's just a badass'