The sequel to Soman Chainani’s The School for Good and Evil doesn’t hit shelves until April 15, but we’ve got an exclusive first look at the cover of A World Without Princes today. Take a look at the snazzy new art, and then read on for our chat with Chainani about his series, the movie adaptation, and what you can expect from his much-anticipated sequel. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The School for Good and Evil (1-2 of 2)
With early readers-turned-fans such as Wicked author Gregory Maguire, Goosebumps author R.L. Stine, and Life of Pi screenwriter David Magee, Soman Chainani’s The School for Good and Evil is one of the most anticipated fantasy YA novels of the year. The first 496-page book in the trilogy — set in a world where two children are kidnapped each year and trained to become either a fairy tale hero or villain — will be published by HarperCollins Children’s Publishers on May 14, and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the appropriately imaginative trailer below. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- Wrestlers in movies: Best/worst performances
- Comic-Con '14: 20 bonus star portraits
- 'Supernatural,' 'Teen Wolf,' 'Mindy,' more fresh TV spoilers
- When A$AP Rocky went to NSFW Kathy's house...
- Meghan Trainor: Meet pop phenom who's 'All About That Bass'
- 'Bachelor In Paradise': Clare Crawley moves on from Juan Pablo
- 'Outlander': Expect a sexy, smart, stirring romance
- 'Once Upon a Time': Let's guess what's up in first 'Frozen' photos
- STAHP in the name of love 976
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams and other directors are working to save movie film 530
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 596
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 462
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams, and other directors are trying to save Kodak
- Box office preview: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' aims for a cosmic debut
- Comic-Con '14 Star Portraits: Day 3
- Chris Pratt talks end of 'Parks and Recreation': 'I think people are ready for it to be done'
- Comic-Con '14: 20 Bonus Star Portraits