When Entertainment Weekly first spoke to actor Greg Sestero back in 2008 the cult which surrounded his film The Room was still a small, mostly Los Angeles-based affair. Six years on, director-writer-star Tommy Wiseau’s fantastically awful film has become famous around the world and Sestero’s recent memoir The Disaster Artist – which concerns both the film’s production and his friendship with Wiseau — has been optioned by James Franco. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Room (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 20 most compelling actor/director teams now
- Sarah Paulson on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'something happens in the very first episode that's crazy'
- 3 'Big Brother' Q's for Julie Chen (and one on her Secrets Week reveal)
- Frankie's 'Big Brother' regret? 'Trusting Caleb. Period.'
- 'This Is Where I Leave You' review: Reunited and it feels so...schmaltzy
- 'Survivor' scouting report: John Rocker's plan if he's recognized?
- C-3PO's 'Star Wars' past, present, and future: A deep-dive Q&A with Anthony Daniels
- Jennifer Lawrence-Bradley Cooper film 'Serena' gets U.S. distributor
- No Blood On His Hands 597
- Famed James Bond villain Richard Kiel dies at 74 565
- Discovery to strand Democrat and Republican senators on deserted island 484
- The glimmering crocodile tears of Princess Victoria, First of Her Name 475
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks 435
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Frankie of 'Big Brother' says he does not regret pushing the Rewind button and wants to marry Zach
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: No second chance for a second dance