Today’s bevy of book news includes an open letter, another digital archive, and a retirement that’s up in the air. Read on for more top headlines: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Stephen Colbert (1-2 of 2)
If there is one person who should lecture us on the greatness of America, it’s Stephen Colbert.
The Colbert Report host has followed up his children’s book I Am a Pole (And So Can You!) with America Again: Re-becoming the Greatness We Never Weren’t, which will surely become the bestselling book of all time. (After all, as the cover proclaims, Colbert is already a “Number One (1!) New York Times Bestseller.”) America Again was published on Tuesday, but for those of you who can’t bear to read the book without Colbert’s own dulcet tones to guide you, we’ve got an exclusive clip from the audiobook. So sit back, grab a Bud Light Lime and let Papa Bear Jr. tell you about why America’s got the best health care system. (Hint: It’s the same reason Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark is the best show on Broadway.)
Latest Videos in Books
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- 'Animal': Feast your eyes on horror poster/trailer
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'