Silver Linings Playbook author Matthew Quick is at it again, this time with the poignant YA novel, Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock. In the book (out now) Leonard Peacock brings his grandfather’s P-38 pistol to school to kill his former best friend, and then himself. But before he—quite literally—pulls the trigger, Leonard must say goodbye to the four people who matter to him the most: his neighbor, Walt; his classmate, Baback; Lauren, the girl he has a crush on; and Herr Silverman who teaches a class on the Holocaust at Leonard’s school. Full disclosure: you might need tissues to make it through Leonard Peacock, but even if you don’t, you’ll likely be touched by Leonard’s story. Here, Quick talks about his inspiration for the book, the movie adaptation that’s in the works, and the success of Silver Linings Playbook. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Silver Linings Playbook (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Survivor' recap: John Rocker gets rocked
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder talk 'Vampire Diaries': 'Eerily deceiving and odd' grief
- 9 best animated TV series drawn from comics
- 'Nashville'; 'Top Chef Duels'; 'Red Band Society': Wednesday TV recaps
- Jennifer Love-Hewitt's 'Criminal Minds' debut: How'd she do?
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Storybrooke's on thin ice with Elsa
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl 509
- 'Go Big or Go Home' 357
- 'Find Your Muse' 289
- The 'Simpsons'/'Family Guy' crossover is one of the most fascinatingly weird things to ever happen to television 330
- Which new fall show will be canceled first? 212