Silver Linings Playbook author Matthew Quick is at it again, this time with the poignant YA novel, Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock. In the book (out now) Leonard Peacock brings his grandfather’s P-38 pistol to school to kill his former best friend, and then himself. But before he—quite literally—pulls the trigger, Leonard must say goodbye to the four people who matter to him the most: his neighbor, Walt; his classmate, Baback; Lauren, the girl he has a crush on; and Herr Silverman who teaches a class on the Holocaust at Leonard’s school. Full disclosure: you might need tissues to make it through Leonard Peacock, but even if you don’t, you’ll likely be touched by Leonard’s story. Here, Quick talks about his inspiration for the book, the movie adaptation that’s in the works, and the success of Silver Linings Playbook. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Silver Linings Playbook (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Greensleeves'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' director Paris Barclay talks 'Greensleeves': 'I'm screaming, More pain!'
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Inbar Lavi on Jax-Winsome chemistry and her return
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos
- 'The Flash'; 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Supernatural'; 'Marry Me'; more TV recaps
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Mockingbird: 'She's just a badass'