Jon Cryer is writing a memoir, and I hope he makes it a diary from the perspective of Duckie. I would snap that book up. Sounds like Cryer has the right attitude about it though: “In these times of truly global crisis when fear is outracing hope, I think we can all be grateful that the guy who played Duckie in Pretty in Pink is writing a book. It’ll be filled with just what you’d expect from me; juicy tidbits on international monetary policy, catty comments regarding agriculture in Central Asia and of course, forbidden anecdotes about stamp collecting. And maybe I’ll talk about Charlie Sheen.”
Tag: Russell Brand (1-2 of 2)
On the Books: Guantanamo detainee pens column on censorship after being denied Russell Brand's book; Pearson's non-profit arm reaches $7.7 million settlement
Censorship, a settlement, and self-improvement — all topics in today’s book news. Read on for the top headlines: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Walking Dead' cast not tight-lipped about season 5 trailer
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'New Girl' True American drinking game: The day I gave it a shot...
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Leftovers': Why 'Gladys' is the last straw for EW critic
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game
- Paramount deletes tweet of Australian 'TMNT' poster amid 9/11 controversy
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series