As Harper Lee celebrates her 88th birthday today, she unexpectedly announced an eBook version of To Kill A Mockingbird would be published this July. Until today, To Kill A Mockingbird and Salinger’s Catcher in the Rye were the two white rhinos that still eluded the eBook library’s collection of classics. [Guardian] READ FULL STORY
Tag: parenting (1-2 of 2)
Who doesn’t want life tips from Jessica Alba? The actress and mom of two is sharing the secrets behind her natural, healthy parenting skills in her first book.
The Honest Life will focus on Alba’s life as a mom and how she crafted a healthier and safer start for her two daughters, Honor, 3, and Haven, 7 months. The guidebook will dole out tips and tricks on raising a family in a safe, chemical-free environment, everything from DIY family projects using only pure and inexpensive material to making ‘homemade’ beauty fixes. But don’t expect it to be over the top. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Simpsons' writers explain how to survive FXX's 552-episode marathon
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': This story is 'a giant responsibility'
- Lady Gaga, Chris Pratt, and more take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die
- David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute