As Harper Lee celebrates her 88th birthday today, she unexpectedly announced an eBook version of To Kill A Mockingbird would be published this July. Until today, To Kill A Mockingbird and Salinger’s Catcher in the Rye were the two white rhinos that still eluded the eBook library’s collection of classics. [Guardian] READ FULL STORY
Tag: parenting (1-2 of 2)
Who doesn’t want life tips from Jessica Alba? The actress and mom of two is sharing the secrets behind her natural, healthy parenting skills in her first book.
The Honest Life will focus on Alba’s life as a mom and how she crafted a healthier and safer start for her two daughters, Honor, 3, and Haven, 7 months. The guidebook will dole out tips and tricks on raising a family in a safe, chemical-free environment, everything from DIY family projects using only pure and inexpensive material to making ‘homemade’ beauty fixes. But don’t expect it to be over the top. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'True Blood' postmortem: Inside the twists of 'Karma'
- 'Shark Week': Our chum, Rob Lowe, rides the wave
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for