You know who’s cool? Maggie Shipstead, whose debut Seating Arrangements (EW grade: A–) won the Dylan Thomas Award for best novel by an author under 30. In the novel, two preppy families gather on a tony island off the New England coast for a wedding, which gets all that blue blood pumping when several members of the party have epic meltdowns, and the festivities become explosive — literally. Read on for insights on combustive cetaceans and the nomenclature and study of WASPs from one of the most promising breakout authors of 2012. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Maggie Shipstead (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- 'Sons of Anarchy' at Comic-Con: About that prequel...
- 'Walking Dead' cast: Season 5 a lighthearted romp?
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- Comic-Con '14 through YOUR lens: Day 2
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'
- Women Who Kick Ass: EW Comic-Con panel highlights
Top 5 Most Read
Also Check Out
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Almost Sweeps Young Hollywood Awards 2014 - See Complete Winners List!
- Newlyweds Naya Rivera & Ryan Dorsey Kiss, Look So in Love in Los Angeles - See Her Huge Wedding Ring!
- Justin Bieber Receives the Champ of Charity Award at the Young Hollywood Awards 2014
- More from Just Jared