Some of you might know The Smiths as one of the seminal indie rock bands of the 1980’s, responsible for such landmark albums as Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead. Others (myself included) know them as “that band that Zooey Deschanel listens to in (500) Days of Summer“. Thanks to Ms. Deschanel’s music-savvy temptress and, now, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the group that made Morrissey and Johnny Marr household names is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. But there’s much more to these Manchester lads than weepie teen fiction.
Tag: Johnny Marr (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Walking Dead' cast react to season 5 trailer
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Nerd-tastic' H.S. comedy 'The Outskirts': First Look
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Hunnam's message/massage
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- Warner Bros. and RatPac team up for 'The Goldfinch'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- 'The Bachelorette' season finale recap: STAHP in the name of love
- Tyler Jacob Moore, John Rhys-Davies join 'OUAT' in 'Frozen' roles