Some of you might know The Smiths as one of the seminal indie rock bands of the 1980’s, responsible for such landmark albums as Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead. Others (myself included) know them as “that band that Zooey Deschanel listens to in (500) Days of Summer“. Thanks to Ms. Deschanel’s music-savvy temptress and, now, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the group that made Morrissey and Johnny Marr household names is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. But there’s much more to these Manchester lads than weepie teen fiction.
Tag: Johnny Marr (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Star Wars' trailer: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: Watching now? Tell us what you think
- 10 Thanksgivings with 'Friends'
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)
- 'Survivor'; 'Red Band Society'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister