Some of you might know The Smiths as one of the seminal indie rock bands of the 1980′s, responsible for such landmark albums as Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead. Others (myself included) know them as “that band that Zooey Deschanel listens to in (500) Days of Summer“. Thanks to Ms. Deschanel’s music-savvy temptress and, now, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the group that made Morrissey and Johnny Marr household names is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. But there’s much more to these Manchester lads than weepie teen fiction.
Tag: Johnny Marr (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- NIN's 'Downward Spiral': A masterwork turns 20
- Lupita Nyong'o: Before she was famous...
- 'Bachelor': Chris vs. Juan Pablo on Andi's exit
- Jimmy Kimmel puts a telenovela twist on 'Scandal'
- Benedict Cumberbatch 'T' time: 10 things we learned
- Lindsay Lohan teases 'Mean Girls' reunion
- Lacey Chabert: Call me, 'Mean Girls'!
- 'My Little Pony' peek: Apple Bloom in danger zone?