Two of Stephen King’s favorite underrated books are from the past few years, but the other one? It was first published back in 1885. See what King’s picks are below:
Tag: Jo Nesbo (1-2 of 2)
If you’re a U.S. fan of Norwegian author Jo Nesbo, we have some good news!
Nesbo’s first novel, The Bat, is going to be distributed in the U.S. for the first time as a Paperback Original on July 2. The first of three books in the Inspector Harry Hole series, The Bat tells the story of Harry Hole’s work on the Oslo Crime Squad, located in Austrtalia. When called to observe a case, Hole discovers a serial killer. The crime thriller then mixes suspense with romance when Hole stars to fall for a friend of one of the victims.
The Vintage Crime/Black Lizard publication of The Bat follows the U.S. release of Nesbo’s second book, Phantom, on Apr. 23 and the final book in the trilogy, The Redeemer, in May.
Check out an exclusive first look at The Bat‘s new cover below! READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'SHIELD' gag reel: It takes a few takes to save the world
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Sleepy Hollow' First Look: Crane uses his skull
- Comic-Con 2014: Scene and herd in San Diego
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 1
- Comic-Con: Extraordinary beings, ordinary things
- 'Agents of SHIELD' intros sexy new character
- 'Game of Thrones': Jonathan Pryce, 8 more join cast