As Tahereh Mafi would say, it’s allliiiivvvee!! Ignite Me, the much-anticipated finale to Mafi’s Shatter Me series, hits shelves today. And, guys, it’s really good. Trilogies have the tendency to peter out over the course of the series, but the opposite is true for the Shatter Me trilogy. It just keeps getting better, and Ignite Me stays true to form. It’s Mafi’s strongest work to date, and longtime fans of the series won’t be disappointed. Here, Mafi answered some of our spoiler-free questions about the book—we know it hasn’t been out long. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Ignite Me (1-2 of 2)
There are only five more days until Tahereh Mafi’s Ignite Me hits shelves. (Not that we’re counting or anything. But go ahead and mark your calendars for Feb. 4.) In the final installment, Juliette has to team up with Warner in an effort to stop the Reestablishment. But it doesn’t matter if you’re Team Adam or Team Warner. You just have to be a fan of the series to enjoy the book trailer for Ignite Me, and we’ve got an exclusive first look. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' recap: 'It's Like a Booze Cruise With Knowledge'
- 'Bachelor' recap: Like a camping virgin
- TV pilots now in the works for fall 2015--do you spot any winners?
- Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo comedy among 4 new ABC pilots
- NBC pilot orders for Monica Potter comedy, 'Sharing' from Jimmy Fallon
- 'Jane the Virgin'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; 'Originals'; 'Gotham'; 'State of Affairs'; more TV recaps
- 'Secretary' re-release trailer/poster: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' roots are showing
- SAG and Producers Guild shake up Oscar odds in Best Picture, Best Actor races