Silver Linings Playbook author Matthew Quick is at it again, this time with the poignant YA novel, Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock. In the book (out now) Leonard Peacock brings his grandfather’s P-38 pistol to school to kill his former best friend, and then himself. But before he—quite literally—pulls the trigger, Leonard must say goodbye to the four people who matter to him the most: his neighbor, Walt; his classmate, Baback; Lauren, the girl he has a crush on; and Herr Silverman who teaches a class on the Holocaust at Leonard’s school. Full disclosure: you might need tissues to make it through Leonard Peacock, but even if you don’t, you’ll likely be touched by Leonard’s story. Here, Quick talks about his inspiration for the book, the movie adaptation that’s in the works, and the success of Silver Linings Playbook. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Forgive Me Leonard Peacock (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- 'Bachelorette' recap: 'The Men Tell All'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' tone?
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- Mark Ruffalo talks potential for a 'Hulk' movie
- 'Simpsons': Dates for character death, 'Futurama'
- 'Walking Dead': Why Norman Reedus feared for Daryl
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 8 new photos
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 624
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 503
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 419
- 'Lost cause' 320
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 284
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- J.K. Rowling plans to write more about Cormoran Strike than Harry Potter
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' to be less campy than 'Coven,' FX chief says
- 'Simpsons' character will die in season 26 premiere; 'Futurama' crossover to air in November