In 2010, former Disney star and current X Factor judge Demi Lovato hit bottom amid reports of bipolar disorder, cutting, and drug use. Now 21, Lovato makes good use of the struggles she experienced in her new book Staying Strong (out today), a book of daily inspirational thoughts. Lovato stopped by the EW offices to give a no-holds-barred interview about her book, Taylor Swift, and the advice she’d give Miley Cyrus. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Demi Lovato (1-2 of 2)
Demi Lovato’s next stage will be on the page.
The singer-actress has agreed to a multi-book deal with Feiwel and Friends. The publisher, an imprint of Macmillan, announced the deal Monday.
The first book features tweets she had written about her life. It’s called Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year and comes out in November.
Lovato also plans a memoir. The 21-year-old superstar has openly struggled with drug addiction and other personal troubles, some of which she has described on Twitter.
- 'Survivor' result: Talk about it!
- 'Sing-Off' judges get 'Hooked on a Feeling'!
- 'Mockingjay' theories: So, who is Antonius?
- Sarah Paulson's Emma Thompson impression?!
- 'Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug': EW review
- 'American Hustle': EW review
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Violence earned?
- 'Breaking Bad' vs. 'Walking Dead': Which won 2013?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale recap: A Mother's Work
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff talks about tonight's shocker ending
- 'Sons of Anarchy' postmortem: Jimmy Smits on Nero's choices (and cardigans)