In 2010, former Disney star and current X Factor judge Demi Lovato hit bottom amid reports of bipolar disorder, cutting, and drug use. Now 21, Lovato makes good use of the struggles she experienced in her new book Staying Strong (out today), a book of daily inspirational thoughts. Lovato stopped by the EW offices to give a no-holds-barred interview about her book, Taylor Swift, and the advice she’d give Miley Cyrus. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Demi Lovato (1-2 of 2)
Demi Lovato’s next stage will be on the page.
The singer-actress has agreed to a multi-book deal with Feiwel and Friends. The publisher, an imprint of Macmillan, announced the deal Monday.
The first book features tweets she had written about her life. It’s called Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year and comes out in November.
Lovato also plans a memoir. The 21-year-old superstar has openly struggled with drug addiction and other personal troubles, some of which she has described on Twitter.
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Walking Dead' costars eagerly spill Andrew Lincoln's hairy secrets
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels' recaps
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Cressida, Gale among new character posters
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: Fly through the air with the greatest unease
- 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop to hit Manhattan in September
- 'Arrow' casts Rila Fukushima as Katana after Devon Aoki exit
- 'Outlander' author Diana Gabaldon visits 18th-century Scotland: First Look
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Sneak peek at season 10 DVD's gag reel
Top 5 Most Read
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: New teaser takes viewers under the big top
- David Chase finally reveals Tony's fate on 'The Sopranos'
- Exclusive: 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop hits Manhattan
- Homer Simpson takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- New 'Survivor' cast boasts MLB pitcher John Rocker, Spider-Man actor, and 'Amazing Race' twins