Clockwork Princess, the much-anticipated final installment of Cassandra Clare’s Infernal Devices series, hit shelves yesterday. (You can read EW’s review here.) But if you’d rather listen to Princess, then your ears are in luck: The audiobook version—narrated by Daniel Sharman (Immortals, Teen Wolf)—is available too. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Clockwork Princess (1-2 of 2)
Aug. 23 can’t come soon enough. That’s the day The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones hits the big screen. And since the sixth and final book in the series doesn’t come out until 2014, we’re jonesing for some Shadowhunter goodness. Thankfully, Cassandra Clare’s Clockwork Princess, the final book in The Infernal Devices trilogy, hits shelves March 19. Princess will be just the cure for Cassie Clare book addiction, something we over at Shelf Life happen to suffer from. March 19 is only 26 days away. (Not that we’re counting or anything). But the great people over at Simon & Schuster offered up this wonderful morsel in the meantime. After the jump, check out the exclusive trailer reveal for Clockwork Princess.
Latest Videos in Books
- 'SNL' with Cameron Diaz, Bruno Mars, and Mark Ronson is on: Talk about it
- Tyler James Williams' 'Walking Dead' preview: 'We're going back to get the squad'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Stephen Merchant answers burning Q's about 'Hello Ladies: The Movie' (including THAT cameo)
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': A movie, or just an extended prologue for the movie yet to come?
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Natalie Dormer advocates for more male nudity on 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- Cher cancels rest of 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates due to infection
- Tina Fey's NBC comedy moving to Netflix