Clockwork Princess, the much-anticipated final installment of Cassandra Clare’s Infernal Devices series, hit shelves yesterday. (You can read EW’s review here.) But if you’d rather listen to Princess, then your ears are in luck: The audiobook version—narrated by Daniel Sharman (Immortals, Teen Wolf)—is available too. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Clockwork Princess (1-2 of 2)
Aug. 23 can’t come soon enough. That’s the day The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones hits the big screen. And since the sixth and final book in the series doesn’t come out until 2014, we’re jonesing for some Shadowhunter goodness. Thankfully, Cassandra Clare’s Clockwork Princess, the final book in The Infernal Devices trilogy, hits shelves March 19. Princess will be just the cure for Cassie Clare book addiction, something we over at Shelf Life happen to suffer from. March 19 is only 26 days away. (Not that we’re counting or anything). But the great people over at Simon & Schuster offered up this wonderful morsel in the meantime. After the jump, check out the exclusive trailer reveal for Clockwork Princess.
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Gone Girl' review: Put it on the 'A' list
- 'Once Upon a Time' had plans for Jamie Dornan
- 'Friends' A to Z: Saluting a TV classic on its 20th anniversary
- 'Saturday Night Live' cast changes: Tracking 40 years of turnover
- 'Police Academy' alums vs. giant fire-breathing tarantulas in Syfy movie
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who' recaps
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges
- Andrew J. West (a.k.a. mysterious baddie Gareth) talks 'Walking Dead'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Cover up: 10 essential banned and challenged graphic novels
- 'The Good Wife' season premiere recap: 'The Line'
- If Jamie Dornan had returned to 'Once Upon a Time': What would've been
- Killed off 'Game of Thrones' actor promises season 5 return