Before the holidays, author Beth Revis announced an out-of-this-world campaign to promote the release of the third and final book in her Across the Universe series: If fans pre-ordered more copies of Shades of Earth (out today) than they did for books one and two combined, Revis and Penguin would launch a copy of Across the Universe into space. Today, we can reveal that fans rose to the challenge. After the jump, watch the book as it makes its trek to the great beyond (set to the music from 2001: A Space Odyssey, natch). READ FULL STORY
Tag: Across the Universe (1-2 of 2)
Houston, we have a cool book promotion. Beth Revis’ Across the Universe series comes to a close Jan. 15 with Shades of Earth. To celebrate the third and final book in the series, Revis has partnered with Penguin for a literal book launch. If fans pre-order more copies of Shades of Earth than they did for books one and two combined, they will launch a copy of Across the Universe into space. (Picture something similar to this.) Watch Revis explain the promotional campaign after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Gotham' costume designer on what clothes tell us about each character
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- Taylor Swift's 'Welcome to New York' sneaks out before midnight
- Fiona Apple theme song to 'The Affair': Any clues to who's dead?
- 'Botched' season 2 teaser: 'Who wants to look natural?'
- Halloween countdown/poll: 5 best demon movies
- Jenny Slate's Marcel the Shell has 'A Perfect Day' in clip ahead of new book