Before the holidays, author Beth Revis announced an out-of-this-world campaign to promote the release of the third and final book in her Across the Universe series: If fans pre-ordered more copies of Shades of Earth (out today) than they did for books one and two combined, Revis and Penguin would launch a copy of Across the Universe into space. Today, we can reveal that fans rose to the challenge. After the jump, watch the book as it makes its trek to the great beyond (set to the music from 2001: A Space Odyssey, natch). READ FULL STORY
Tag: Across the Universe (1-2 of 2)
Houston, we have a cool book promotion. Beth Revis’ Across the Universe series comes to a close Jan. 15 with Shades of Earth. To celebrate the third and final book in the series, Revis has partnered with Penguin for a literal book launch. If fans pre-order more copies of Shades of Earth than they did for books one and two combined, they will launch a copy of Across the Universe into space. (Picture something similar to this.) Watch Revis explain the promotional campaign after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: And our first night scores are...
- 13 reality TV hits: Best season was...
- 'Big Bang Theory' cast featurette: Kaley Cuoco's re-'do and other hair-raising tales
- 'Breaking Bad': 'Ozymandias' writer and director look back at milestone episode
- Crime does pay: 20 movie/TV outlaws who cashed in
- Ryan Murphy shares 'AHS: Freak Show' details: 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
- 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' tapestry revealed
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in 'By the Sea': 3 First Look photos
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- Ryan Murphy on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
- 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' Tapestry Revealed
- First Look: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt swept away in romantic drama 'By the Sea'