Before the holidays, author Beth Revis announced an out-of-this-world campaign to promote the release of the third and final book in her Across the Universe series: If fans pre-ordered more copies of Shades of Earth (out today) than they did for books one and two combined, Revis and Penguin would launch a copy of Across the Universe into space. Today, we can reveal that fans rose to the challenge. After the jump, watch the book as it makes its trek to the great beyond (set to the music from 2001: A Space Odyssey, natch). READ FULL STORY
Tag: Across the Universe (1-2 of 2)
Houston, we have a cool book promotion. Beth Revis’ Across the Universe series comes to a close Jan. 15 with Shades of Earth. To celebrate the third and final book in the series, Revis has partnered with Penguin for a literal book launch. If fans pre-order more copies of Shades of Earth than they did for books one and two combined, they will launch a copy of Across the Universe into space. (Picture something similar to this.) Watch Revis explain the promotional campaign after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'SNL' recap: Cameron Diaz is a 'Back Home Baller'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- 'Jurassic World' teases Thanksgiving trailer: 3 nods to 'Jurassic Park'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Stephen Merchant answers burning Q's about 'Hello Ladies: The Movie' (including THAT cameo)
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
- Tyler James Williams' 'Walking Dead' preview: 'We're going back to get the squad'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Bodies of Work: 49 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
- 'Saturday Night Live' recap: 'Cameron Diaz and Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars'
- Cameron Diaz hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend -- talk about it here!
- Bobby Moynihan: Drunk Uncle, Aunt Linda, and Stefon are one big family