Alex London made waves earlier this year with Proxy, a futuristic thriller about kids who pay off their debt by serving the criminal sentences for wealthy children. Think a modern-day Whipping Boy. The sequel, Guardian, picks up where Proxy left off. “Syd has taken down the corrupt system of and left the world in various states of ruin. In the new world, Syd is the figurehead of the revolution and his bodyguard, Liam, will stop at nothing to save him. When people begin falling ill with a mysterious virus, Syd must travel back to his abandoned home to reverse the revolution he began.” Guardian doesn’t hit shelves until May 29, but we’ve got an exclusive look at the first three chapters today. Check it out after the jump.
Read three chapters from Alex London's 'Proxy' sequel -- EXCLUSIVE
- Jeff Probst on 'Survivor' two-season renewal
- Golden Globes: 'Comedy' category becoming a joke
- Golden Globes noms: Who's up/down for Oscars?
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- Golden Globes movie noms: Who got snubbed?
- Chiwetel Ejiofor on Globes-trotting '12 Years' team
- Taylor Schilling on 'Golden' glow for 'Orange'
- Jared Leto gets Globes news on tour bus
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- '12 Years a Slave' and 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globe nominees
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- Golden Globes nominations shocking TV snubs