We’ve had our fun with summer books, but now that it’s starting to get too cold for the beach, it’s time to break out some of the biggest-name authors in publishing. From popular non-fiction (Malcolm Gladwell’s David and Goliath) to huge sequels (Stephen King’s Dr. Sleep and Helen Fielding’s next Bridget Jones novel) to heavy fiction (Donna Tartt’s The Goldfinch) to award contenders (Jhumpa Lahiri’s The Lowland), we’re giving you a sneak peek at the books we’re most looking forward to.
Fall Books Preview: 14 big titles to watch out for
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Mad Men' photos: Flights of fancy?
- 'Veronica Mars': EW movie review
- 'DWTS' nixed Juan Pablo
- Reality TV's most appalling shows (so far)
- Gene Simmons to Hall of Fame: KISS off!
- 'Big Bang Theory' renewed for three more years
- 'L&O: SVU': Pablo Schreiber returning
- Matthew McConaughey: How he got 'Alright' x 3