If the book, movie, and other movie weren’t enough, DC Entertainment will release the graphic novel version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo on Nov. 13, written by crime author Denise Mina and illustrated by Andrea Mutti and Leonardo Manco. We already gave you a super-early preview back in April, and here are a few more to tide you over until the release. First up: Check out Lisbeth Salander’s hacking skills in graphic novel form.
Take a sneak peek at 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' graphic novel -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Books
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Simpsons' writers explain how to survive FXX's 552-episode marathon
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': This story is 'a giant responsibility'
- Lady Gaga, Chris Pratt, and more take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die
- David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute