The male librarian is not as rare a specimen as you might think. In fact, there are enough of them to fill out every month of the year. With the 2012 Men of the Stacks, which is sort of the book world’s answer to sexy firemen calendars, we get photos of a diverse group of men — who also happen to be librarians — in their natural habitats, which isn’t always the library! My favorites are Mr. January (in a pose that’s very, very mildly NSFW), Mr. September, and Mr. December, who’s pictured on the right. Who’s your favorite sexy shusher?
Hot new calendar features male librarians for every month of the year
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Walking Dead' cast not tight-lipped about season 5 trailer
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'New Girl' True American drinking game: The day I gave it a shot...
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Leftovers': Why 'Gladys' is the last straw for EW critic
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game
- Paramount deletes tweet of Australian 'TMNT' poster amid 9/11 controversy
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series