Seven years after she released her first memoir, A Paper Life, Tatum O’Neal is set to pen a second one. William Morrow will publish FOUND: A Daughter’s Journey Home, about O’Neal’s reconciliation with her estranged father, actor Ryan O’Neal. The book is scheduled to come out in June, meaning it will coincide with the debut of the OWN show Ryan and Tatum: The O’Neals, a reality series that will follow the Paper Moon co-stars as they try to repair their notoriously strained relationship. Presumably, O’Neal will also discuss the drug abuse problem that saw her publicly arrested in 2008.
Tatum O'Neal to write a second memoir
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Good Wife' season premiere recap: 'The Line'
- 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges
- 'Madam Secretary' series premiere: A diplomatic debut for Tea Leoni
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance offers a season 5 tease
- Lucy Lawless on the 'ragtag bunch' she brings to 'Agents of SHIELD'; watch a sneak peek