Grove Atlantic has announced that they will be bringing back the Mysterious Press, a mystery-specific imprint that was originally launched in 1975. What’s more, Otto Penzler, the well-known editor of mysteries and thrillers, as well as the proprietor of New York City’s The Mysterious Bookshop, is on board to help the imprint publish 10 to 12 books a year in both hardcover and paperback. The plot thickens, or at least the mystery-publishing business does.
Grove Atlantic to relaunch the Mysterious Press
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Orphan Black': Tatiana Maslany 'high octane' promise
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…