Cissy Houston, mother of Whitney Houston, has signed a deal with HarperCollins to tell the story of her megastar daughter’s life. The currently untitled book, which is described as the late singer’s “unabridged and unbelievable story,” is slated for February 2013. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Whitney Houston (1-1 of 1)
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler: New EW cover
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- '12 Years a Slave' leads SAG Award nominees
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Burning Q's answered
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Sizing it up
- 'The Voice' recap: Your Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?