Cissy Houston, mother of Whitney Houston, has signed a deal with HarperCollins to tell the story of her megastar daughter’s life. The currently untitled book, which is described as the late singer’s “unabridged and unbelievable story,” is slated for February 2013. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Whitney Houston (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Between Two Ferns': How Obama clip happened
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' blog: 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Bachelorette': Andi expectations?
- 'Veronica Mars': 10 essential episodes
- Charlaine Harris' 'Midnight Crossroad': New teaser
- 'Little Couple' teaser: Adoption complete?
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume
- Justin Bieber: 'Ordinary People' dance with Selena?