Cissy Houston, mother of Whitney Houston, has signed a deal with HarperCollins to tell the story of her megastar daughter’s life. The currently untitled book, which is described as the late singer’s “unabridged and unbelievable story,” is slated for February 2013. READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Whitney Houston (1-1 of 1)
Jun 5 2012 02:19 PM ET
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?