Emily Giffin fans rejoice! Where We Belong, Giffin’s newest novel, is finally available. Earlier this summer, EW dubbed it “another pastel-colored surefire hit,” and the perfect summer read. Belong certainly lives up to both of those claims. The book follows Marian Caldwell, a successful TV producer, who gets a shock when (minor spoiler alert!) Kirby, the daughter she gave up for adoption 18 years ago, arrives at her door. Giffin uses alternate point of views to tell the heartfelt story of Marian and Kirby, and how they both cope with their newfound relationship. Here, Giffin chats about her inspiration for Where We Belong, shares what’s on her personal Must List, and tells us how she really feels about Justin Bieber.
Tag: Where We Belong (1-1 of 1)
- 'Survivor' recap: Fit to be tied
- 'American Horror Story' recap: 'The Sacred Taking'
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: Let's think this through
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- 'Sherlock' season 3: 10 new photos
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Scientist'
- Sundance: What's playing in 2014
- Danny Wells, Luigi of 'Mario Bros.,' dies
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1427
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 687
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 443
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 395
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 370