Emily Giffin fans rejoice! Where We Belong, Giffin’s newest novel, is finally available. Earlier this summer, EW dubbed it “another pastel-colored surefire hit,” and the perfect summer read. Belong certainly lives up to both of those claims. The book follows Marian Caldwell, a successful TV producer, who gets a shock when (minor spoiler alert!) Kirby, the daughter she gave up for adoption 18 years ago, arrives at her door. Giffin uses alternate point of views to tell the heartfelt story of Marian and Kirby, and how they both cope with their newfound relationship. Here, Giffin chats about her inspiration for Where We Belong, shares what’s on her personal Must List, and tells us how she really feels about Justin Bieber.
Tag: Where We Belong (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Gotham' recap: What did you think of its 'Pilot'?
- 'Gone Girl' review: Put it on the 'A' list
- 'Modern Family' sneak peek: The Dunphys had a great summer...without Alex
- 'Lost' turns 10: Doc Jensen on the highs, lows, and legacy
- 11 things you'll want to know about the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover
- 'Sleepy Hollow' stars explain season 1 in 30 seconds
- 'NCIS' First Look: Meet young Ducky
- 'Faking It' stars talk THAT hookup: 'We totally understand why you're angry'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Cover up: 10 essential banned and challenged graphic novels
- If Jamie Dornan had returned to 'Once Upon a Time': What would've been
- 'The Good Wife' season premiere recap: 'The Line'
- 'Mythbusters': Discovery responds to fan outrage over dumping Kari Byron