According to a new survey, erotica authors have way, way more interesting sex than you. A new poll of 103 erotica authors — 94 percent of whom were female and 89 percent straight — revealed that more than three-quarters had sex based on a scene in their own books and twice as many have practiced BSDM compared to the general population. Be sure to check out the individual answers, where one author confessed to having accomplished the difficult feat of doing the deed “on the Haunted Mansion ride at Disney World.” In addition to all the sexy hijinks they get up to, they don’t like 50 Shades of Grey that much. On average, they gave it 2.2 stars out of 5. [Melville House] READ FULL STORY
Tag: We Need Diverse Books (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Gotham recap: 'Selina Kyle'
- 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more recaps
- 'Castle' season premiere: Your take on 'Driven'?
- 'Castle' boss tips us off to 5 things to look for this season
- 'SNL': Bill Hader on chat with Lorne Michaels about Pete Davidson ('By the way, do you want to host?')
- '24: Live Another Day' Blu-ray/DVD shows us Tony Almeida in 'Solitary': First Look
- Emily Kinney talks 'Walking Dead': Daryl and Beth connected (but don't call them Deth)
- 'Family Guy' does the Bartman--and maybe 'South Park' still wins
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl
- 'Castle' season 7 premiere recap: Where in the world is Richard Castle?
- Tony Almeida wants out of solitary in new '24' Blu-ray feature
- 'Castle' boss: Season 7 will reveal more of why Castle is the way he is
- 'The Simpsons'/'Family Guy' crossover is one of the most fascinatingly weird things to ever happen to television