According to a new survey, erotica authors have way, way more interesting sex than you. A new poll of 103 erotica authors — 94 percent of whom were female and 89 percent straight — revealed that more than three-quarters had sex based on a scene in their own books and twice as many have practiced BSDM compared to the general population. Be sure to check out the individual answers, where one author confessed to having accomplished the difficult feat of doing the deed “on the Haunted Mansion ride at Disney World.” In addition to all the sexy hijinks they get up to, they don’t like 50 Shades of Grey that much. On average, they gave it 2.2 stars out of 5. [Melville House] READ FULL STORY
Tag: We Need Diverse Books (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: What we saw
- Marvel adds a new piece to its teaser art puzzle: 'Inhumans: Attilan Rising'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 1'
- 'Survivor' recap: Resetting the game
- 'Nashville'; 'Arrow'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Disney animated films: Best/worst