Vortex, the sequel to Julie Cross’ 2012 debut, Tempest, hit shelves last week. The fast-paced thriller follows Jackson Meyer as he throws himself into his role as an agent for Tempest, a division of the CIA. Unfortunately, I don’t have Jackson’s time-traveling abilities to get you and early copy of book three. The next best thing is a chat with Julie Cross where she talks about Vortex, the final installment in the Tempest trilogy, and a new project with the Jackson cover model. [Minor spoilers ahead!] READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Vortex (1-2 of 2)
Earlier this summer Shelf Life revealed the cover of Vortex, the much-anticipated sequel to Julie Cross’ Tempest. Since then, the powers that be decided to switch things up with a brand-new cover. So let’s try this again! The updated cover features Jackson and Holly—albeit in slightly different clothes—and the tagline “There will be no calm before the storm.” Check it out after the jump.
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- Seth Meyers on 'SNL' transition: 'Today'
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?
- 'Warehouse 13' canceled by Syfy
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- Kanye video projected onto 66 buildings