Ah, Le Petit Prince, the literature of choice for high school students studying French everywhere. A rite of passage, if you will. Well, fear not freshmen! No longer will you have to struggle through Antoine de Saint-Exupery’s masterpiece in the original language. You don’t even have to read it in English. Instead, allow your ears to be dazzled by Viggo Mortensen, a.k.a. the Lord of the Rings trilogy’s very own Aragorn, as he rumbles his way through the beloved fable as part of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt’s 70th anniversary edition. Check out an exclusive clip from the audio book below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Viggo Mortensen (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'Nothing Personal' poster art
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 674
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 523
- The Spy Who Shacked Me 443
- Slaves to Love 506
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 386
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!