Ah, Le Petit Prince, the literature of choice for high school students studying French everywhere. A rite of passage, if you will. Well, fear not freshmen! No longer will you have to struggle through Antoine de Saint-Exupery’s masterpiece in the original language. You don’t even have to read it in English. Instead, allow your ears to be dazzled by Viggo Mortensen, a.k.a. the Lord of the Rings trilogy’s very own Aragorn, as he rumbles his way through the beloved fable as part of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt’s 70th anniversary edition. Check out an exclusive clip from the audio book below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Viggo Mortensen (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies
- 'Dallas' star Patrick Duffy still has 'Man From Atlantis' eyes, recalls Lynda Carter crush
- Jennifer Garner and Denis Leary in 'Draft Day' scene you didn't see; watch it here