Ah, Le Petit Prince, the literature of choice for high school students studying French everywhere. A rite of passage, if you will. Well, fear not freshmen! No longer will you have to struggle through Antoine de Saint-Exupery’s masterpiece in the original language. You don’t even have to read it in English. Instead, allow your ears to be dazzled by Viggo Mortensen, a.k.a. the Lord of the Rings trilogy’s very own Aragorn, as he rumbles his way through the beloved fable as part of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt’s 70th anniversary edition. Check out an exclusive clip from the audio book below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Viggo Mortensen (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the mirrorball goes to...
- 'Supernatural'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; more TV recaps
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson breaks silence in ABC News interview
- Jim Parsons gets a read on 1922 play 'Merton of the Movies': 'a very visceral link to the past'
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- Black Friday preview: Where to find deals on Blu-ray, books, videogames
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'