As Tahereh Mafi would say, it’s allliiiivvvee!! Ignite Me, the much-anticipated finale to Mafi’s Shatter Me series, hits shelves today. And, guys, it’s really good. Trilogies have the tendency to peter out over the course of the series, but the opposite is true for the Shatter Me trilogy. It just keeps getting better, and Ignite Me stays true to form. It’s Mafi’s strongest work to date, and longtime fans of the series won’t be disappointed. Here, Mafi answered some of our spoiler-free questions about the book—we know it hasn’t been out long. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Unravel Me (1-2 of 2)
There are only five more days until Tahereh Mafi’s Ignite Me hits shelves. (Not that we’re counting or anything. But go ahead and mark your calendars for Feb. 4.) In the final installment, Juliette has to team up with Warner in an effort to stop the Reestablishment. But it doesn’t matter if you’re Team Adam or Team Warner. You just have to be a fan of the series to enjoy the book trailer for Ignite Me, and we’ve got an exclusive first look. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Mindy,' 'New Girl,' 'Brooklyn,' 'Following' renewed
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 5 ideas for Dr. Burke
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bones' vs. 'something very vague and conspiratorial'
- SXSW 2014: 11 must-see movies
- Robert Rodriguez rewrites TV 'rules' with El Rey