As Tahereh Mafi would say, it’s allliiiivvvee!! Ignite Me, the much-anticipated finale to Mafi’s Shatter Me series, hits shelves today. And, guys, it’s really good. Trilogies have the tendency to peter out over the course of the series, but the opposite is true for the Shatter Me trilogy. It just keeps getting better, and Ignite Me stays true to form. It’s Mafi’s strongest work to date, and longtime fans of the series won’t be disappointed. Here, Mafi answered some of our spoiler-free questions about the book—we know it hasn’t been out long. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Unravel Me (1-2 of 2)
There are only five more days until Tahereh Mafi’s Ignite Me hits shelves. (Not that we’re counting or anything. But go ahead and mark your calendars for Feb. 4.) In the final installment, Juliette has to team up with Warner in an effort to stop the Reestablishment. But it doesn’t matter if you’re Team Adam or Team Warner. You just have to be a fan of the series to enjoy the book trailer for Ignite Me, and we’ve got an exclusive first look. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise