Some of you might know The Smiths as one of the seminal indie rock bands of the 1980′s, responsible for such landmark albums as Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead. Others (myself included) know them as “that band that Zooey Deschanel listens to in (500) Days of Summer“. Thanks to Ms. Deschanel’s music-savvy temptress and, now, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the group that made Morrissey and Johnny Marr household names is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. But there’s much more to these Manchester lads than weepie teen fiction.
Tag: Top of the Pops (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sing-Off' EW/Google+ Hangout: It's on!
- Carrie Underwood tweet on 'Sound of Music' critics?
- Kennedy: 'Independents' day for ex-MTV VJ
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- 'SNL': Tim Meadows vs. 'Brasky' snub
- 'Fifty Shades' pic: Anastasia kisses Christian
- 'Her,' '12 Years a Slave' on AFI's 10 best list
- 'Anarchy': Maggie Siff on 'Gemma-like' Tara
Top 5 Most Read
- Bob Barker returning to 'Price Is Right,' first promo
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Check out the sickening season 6 supertease and meet the queens -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- New 'Fifty Shades' pic shows Ana kissing Christian -- PHOTO