In the April 21 New York Times Sunday Magazine, reporter Brian Stelter refashioned his book about the morning-show wars, Top of the Morning, into a juicy article detailing “Operation Bambi” — NBC’s plan to dump Ann Curry as host of Today before the 2012 Olympics. Go read it. It’s terrific. The problem with Morning is the other 275 pages. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Top of the Morning (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'American Sniper' keeps box office crown: $64.4M
- 'SNL' recap: Blake brings a country twang, but too often the sketches go south
- EW's SAG Awards Party 2015: What the stars wore
- 'Boardwalk Empire' memorabilia auction: Richard Harrow's mask and more items revealed
- Sundance notes: Jason Segel and Ryan Reynolds are two for the road in their respective new films
- 'SNL': 10 best (and 5 worst) host/musical guests
- Johnny Depp after 'Mortdecai'? 5 directors we think can help him find his mojo
- WWE Royal Rumbles: Ranking the worst, best, and the G.O.A.T.
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Westworld' producers hint HBO's drama has great, freaky potential
- Five directors who can help Johnny Depp recover from 'Mortdecai'
- 'SNL': 10 Best (and 5 Worst) Host/Musical Guests
- 'Big Bang Theory' star's gymnastic sex scene scores a '10' at Sundance
- Blake Shelton takes over 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!