When Entertainment Weekly first spoke to actor Greg Sestero back in 2008 the cult which surrounded his film The Room was still a small, mostly Los Angeles-based affair. Six years on, director-writer-star Tommy Wiseau’s fantastically awful film has become famous around the world and Sestero’s recent memoir The Disaster Artist – which concerns both the film’s production and his friendship with Wiseau — has been optioned by James Franco. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Tommy Wiseau (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- Paul Thomas Anderson's L.A. movies: Cinematic peaks nurtured in the Valley
- 15 real-world achievements by the fake 'Stephen Colbert'
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
- 24 movies we're lining up for in 2015
- 19 TV shows we'll be checking out in 2015
- 20 albums we can't wait to hear in 2015
- 20 books we'll read in 2015
- Reese Witherspoon and Cheryl Strayed find the meaning of 'Wild'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln talks 'cruel' twist and reveals the true meaning behind the 'shut…
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst reacts to the winner, Reed's harsh comments, and the entire season
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The Right Person Won
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Jeff Probst gives exclusive intel on NEXT season