When Entertainment Weekly first spoke to actor Greg Sestero back in 2008 the cult which surrounded his film The Room was still a small, mostly Los Angeles-based affair. Six years on, director-writer-star Tommy Wiseau’s fantastically awful film has become famous around the world and Sestero’s recent memoir The Disaster Artist – which concerns both the film’s production and his friendship with Wiseau — has been optioned by James Franco. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Tommy Wiseau (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise