Some of you might know The Smiths as one of the seminal indie rock bands of the 1980′s, responsible for such landmark albums as Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead. Others (myself included) know them as “that band that Zooey Deschanel listens to in (500) Days of Summer“. Thanks to Ms. Deschanel’s music-savvy temptress and, now, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the group that made Morrissey and Johnny Marr household names is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. But there’s much more to these Manchester lads than weepie teen fiction.
Tag: This Charming Man (1-1 of 1)
- 'SNL': How'd Paul Rudd, One Direction do?
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's picks
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Doc Jensen's picks
- 10 best singles of '13: EW picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best nonfiction books of '13: EW picks...
- 10 best fiction books of 2013: EW picks...
Top 5 Most Read
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Doc Jensen's Picks