Some of you might know The Smiths as one of the seminal indie rock bands of the 1980′s, responsible for such landmark albums as Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead. Others (myself included) know them as “that band that Zooey Deschanel listens to in (500) Days of Summer“. Thanks to Ms. Deschanel’s music-savvy temptress and, now, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the group that made Morrissey and Johnny Marr household names is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. But there’s much more to these Manchester lads than weepie teen fiction.
Tag: The Smiths (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Amazing Race': Phil Keoghan previews Malaysia
- '300' sequel is weekend's No. 1 movie: $45M
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- '24: Live Another Day' teaser: Jack vs. assassin
- 'Walking Dead': Lauren Cohan on Maggie and Glenn
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!