Some of you might know The Smiths as one of the seminal indie rock bands of the 1980′s, responsible for such landmark albums as Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead. Others (myself included) know them as “that band that Zooey Deschanel listens to in (500) Days of Summer“. Thanks to Ms. Deschanel’s music-savvy temptress and, now, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the group that made Morrissey and Johnny Marr household names is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. But there’s much more to these Manchester lads than weepie teen fiction.
Tag: The Smiths (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Theo Rossi on Juice's drama
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Sizing it up
- 'The Voice': Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season 6: Who killed, who died
- 'Agents of SHIELD' react: 'The Bridge'