Some of you might know The Smiths as one of the seminal indie rock bands of the 1980′s, responsible for such landmark albums as Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead. Others (myself included) know them as “that band that Zooey Deschanel listens to in (500) Days of Summer“. Thanks to Ms. Deschanel’s music-savvy temptress and, now, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the group that made Morrissey and Johnny Marr household names is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. But there’s much more to these Manchester lads than weepie teen fiction.
Tag: The Smiths (1-1 of 1)
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- Betty White's Facebook post (in longhand)
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer
- Russell Brand jolts 'Morning Joe': Watch
- Dan Harmon sorry for 'Community' slam
- Ryan Reynolds exits 'Highlander' remake