Some of you might know The Smiths as one of the seminal indie rock bands of the 1980′s, responsible for such landmark albums as Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead. Others (myself included) know them as “that band that Zooey Deschanel listens to in (500) Days of Summer“. Thanks to Ms. Deschanel’s music-savvy temptress and, now, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the group that made Morrissey and Johnny Marr household names is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. But there’s much more to these Manchester lads than weepie teen fiction.
Tag: The Smiths (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- Comic-Con '14: 8 buzzworthy TV panels
- Comic-Con '14: 10 hot movies in San Diego
- Comic-Con '14: Spotlight on comics/videogames
- 'Drunk History': Johnny Knoxville vs. Patton Oswalt
- 'Arrow' First Look: Colton Haynes as Arsenal
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Downton Abbey' boss: Season 4 'one of the strongest'
- Summer sleepers: 14 unexpected movie hits
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man 4': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Every 'The Simpsons' episode is going online
- See Carol, Judith, and Rick of 'The Walking Dead' in new season 5 images
- 'Arrow' producer reveals details of season 3's Big Bad and 'Flash' crossover episode