Some of you might know The Smiths as one of the seminal indie rock bands of the 1980’s, responsible for such landmark albums as Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead. Others (myself included) know them as “that band that Zooey Deschanel listens to in (500) Days of Summer“. Thanks to Ms. Deschanel’s music-savvy temptress and, now, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the group that made Morrissey and Johnny Marr household names is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. But there’s much more to these Manchester lads than weepie teen fiction.
Tag: The Smiths (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- 'Arrow'; 'Nashville'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'South Park' react: Attack of the drones
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- Stand-up comics endure hell gigs and live to tell the tales on EW's 'Polished'
- Cookie Monster spoofs 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
Top 5 Most Read
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'Halo 2' shows revamped cinematics in new trailer
- Syfy plans to lure you back with these 5 shows