Now that we all know that Robert Galbraith is J.K. Rowling’s pseudonym, there’s no way the sequel to last year’s surprise best-seller The Cuckoo’s Calling will spend any time in obscurity. The Silkworm will debut in the U.K. on June 19 and in the U.S. on June 24. Here’s the official plot description from Mulholland Books: READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Silkworm (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Scandal' finale: Talk about it!
- 'American Idol': And the Top 6 are...
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- 'Scandal': 10 most shocking twists
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 'Transcendence' at box office?
- 'Girls' season 4 photos: Hmmm... look who's together
- 'Survivor' exit: 'I can't explain anything Tony does'