The Elite, the sequel to last year’s The Selection doesn’t hit shelves until April 23. But until then, whet your appetite with some Kiera Cass novella goodness: The Prince (available exclusively in e-format March 5) is a short story that takes place within the timeline of The Selection. On her blog, author Cass explained that the novella came about after her editor raised many questions during the editing process of The Selection. “Some of [the questions] led me to start looking at things the way other people in the stories would see them,” Cass wrote. “In the end, I wrote two scenes from different POVs, one from Aspen’s and one from Maxon’s.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Prince (1-1 of 1)
- Golden Globes: We predict the movie nominees
- 'Godzilla' returns: First trailer
- Most cringeworthy movie dialogue of '13: 'Top' 5
- 'The Christmas Song': Best version?
- 'Mary Poppins': Karen Dotrice on being 'Jane Banks'
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Behind the scenes
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff on Tara haters
- 15 blasts from the past in '13: Winners/losers
Top 5 Most Read
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 'Mary Poppins' star talks 50th anniversary and 'Saving Mr. Banks'
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'New Year's Rockin' Eve': Ariana Grande, The Fray, Capital Cities, and Daughtry set to perform -- EXCLUSIVE