Tons of readers became fans of Samantha Shannon’s debut novel The Bone Season, and luckily for them, it was the first in a seven-part series. At the outset of book two, entitled The Mime Order, Paige Mahoney is public enemy number one of the Scion, and the clairvoyant community is in total disarray. Take a look at the cover, revealed exclusively on EW.com, and read on as Shannon teases the next installment. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Mime Order (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- Caleb talks 'Big Brother': I'd have taken Derrick to final and 'I would have won'
- 'Disney Infinity 2.0': Marvel at the expanded possibilities now in play
- Oscar buzz: Sizing up the contenders after Toronto
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- Ernie Hudson tells us 'Ghostbusters' stories at key NYC locations
- 'Key and Peele' see alien invaders' true colors in season 4 sneak peek
- 'Grey's' is the new 'Orange': Ellen Pompeo and Co. share fun photo
- Danai Gurira talks 'Walking Dead': 'The Michonne wig transforms me'