The Infinite Sea, the much-anticipated follow-up to Rick Yancey’s The 5th Wave, hits shelves Sept. 16, and EW has an exclusive first look at the trailer. If you aren’t already a fan of the action-packed YA series, catch up now: Hollywood is already on board with a film adaptation in the works, which stars Chloë Grace Moretz as heroine Cassie Sullivan. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Infinite Sea (1-2 of 2)
If you haven’t yet read Rick Yancey’s YA sci-fi thriller The 5th Wave, can I ask what you’re waiting for? Because it’s really that good. (Read Sara Vilkomerson’s review here.) I’m fairly confident I wouldn’t have even survived the first wave, let alone the fifth one. And equally so—due to my impatience—I’m not sure I am capable of surviving the wait for the much-anticipated sequel. (And yes, I realize that’s dramatic. But again, it’s that good, you guys.) The follow-up to Yancy’s Wave isn’t due until May 6, 2014, but I can at least whet your appetite with the title. Drumroll please…
Book 2 in the series will be titled: THE INFINITE SEA. Here, Yancey tells us why he chose that name and teases what he can about the book. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Sebastian Roche as...
- 'SNL' deleted scene: Pete Davidson shows signs of his... love(?) for Amy Adams
- Merge Records at 25: Making ends meet, still playing it by ear
- 25 most memorable pop culture moments of 2014
- Bruce Campbell talks 'Evil Dead', Ash as a 'crabby middle-aged man...the ultimate anti-hero'
- 'Mishaps in Space': A supercut of intergalactic uh-ohs at the movies
- George Clooney, a.k.a., Lord Hollywood, visits 'Downton Abbey'; watch Xmas short