The Infinite Sea, the much-anticipated follow-up to Rick Yancey’s The 5th Wave, hits shelves Sept. 16, and EW has an exclusive first look at the trailer. If you aren’t already a fan of the action-packed YA series, catch up now: Hollywood is already on board with a film adaptation in the works, which stars Chloë Grace Moretz as heroine Cassie Sullivan. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Infinite Sea (1-2 of 2)
If you haven’t yet read Rick Yancey’s YA sci-fi thriller The 5th Wave, can I ask what you’re waiting for? Because it’s really that good. (Read Sara Vilkomerson’s review here.) I’m fairly confident I wouldn’t have even survived the first wave, let alone the fifth one. And equally so—due to my impatience—I’m not sure I am capable of surviving the wait for the much-anticipated sequel. (And yes, I realize that’s dramatic. But again, it’s that good, you guys.) The follow-up to Yancy’s Wave isn’t due until May 6, 2014, but I can at least whet your appetite with the title. Drumroll please…
Book 2 in the series will be titled: THE INFINITE SEA. Here, Yancey tells us why he chose that name and teases what he can about the book. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Gotham' costume designer on what clothes tell us about each character
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more TV recaps
- 'The Blacklist'; 'Originals'; 'Gotham'; 'Jane the Virgin'; more TV recaps
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'SNL' adds Leslie Jones as cast member
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- 'Vampire Diaries' sneak peek: Elena and Stefan are southbound?
Top 5 Most Read
- Disney announces 2016 release for animated feature 'Moana'
- Are we all numb to the atrocities of 'Walking Dead'?
- 'Gotham' costume secrets: Revealing details you may have missed
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: A pecs-tacular shirtless week
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack to be released on cassette tapes