The Golden Lily, the much-anticipated sequel to Richelle Mead’s Bloodlines, hit shelves last month. The week of July 1, Golden Lily debuted at No. 1 on the New York Times best-seller list. Mead’s Vampire Academy spin-off also claimed a spot on the much-less-prestigious list: Breia’s super-addictive YA books. Here, Mead talks The Golden Lily and offers up a few hints about what’s to come in book three, The Indigo Spell, which fans will be happy to know will not conclude the Bloodlines series.
Tag: The Golden Lily (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Gotham recap: 'Selina Kyle'
- 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more recaps
- 'Castle' season premiere: Your take on 'Driven'?
- 'Castle' boss tips us off to 5 things to look for this season
- 'SNL': Bill Hader on chat with Lorne Michaels about Pete Davidson ('By the way, do you want to host?')
- '24: Live Another Day' Blu-ray/DVD shows us Tony Almeida in 'Solitary': First Look
- Emily Kinney talks 'Walking Dead': Daryl and Beth connected (but don't call them Deth)
- 'Family Guy' does the Bartman--and maybe 'South Park' still wins
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl
- 'Castle' season 7 premiere recap: Where in the world is Richard Castle?
- Tony Almeida wants out of solitary in new '24' Blu-ray feature
- 'Castle' boss: Season 7 will reveal more of why Castle is the way he is
- 'The Simpsons'/'Family Guy' crossover is one of the most fascinatingly weird things to ever happen to television