For the latest installment of “I read it so you don’t have to,” I took on Lüc Carl’s memoir, The Drunk Diet. The book, which hit shelves earlier this month, is being billed as “one part fitness guide, one part New York memoir, and one part sheer badass-ery” and further proof that pretty much anyone can nab a book deal. Speaking of, who on earth is Lüc Carl? A quick Google search tells you that Carl is best-known for dating Lady Gaga. And, he’s more than likely the “cool Nebraska guy” who inspired her to write “You and I.” Outside of his high-profile relationship, Carl is a bar manager, party promoter, long-distance runner, musician, and you guessed it, a big consumer of alcohol.
Tag: The Drunk Diet (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Everest Jump Live' canceled after tragedy
- 'Salem' series premiere: Worth a look?
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
- 'Orphan Black' recap: Only the Clonely
- 'Orphan Black' shocker: Tatiana Maslany says...
- Acts of God: 12 TV/movie Jesuses