For the latest installment of “I read it so you don’t have to,” I took on Lüc Carl’s memoir, The Drunk Diet. The book, which hit shelves earlier this month, is being billed as “one part fitness guide, one part New York memoir, and one part sheer badass-ery” and further proof that pretty much anyone can nab a book deal. Speaking of, who on earth is Lüc Carl? A quick Google search tells you that Carl is best-known for dating Lady Gaga. And, he’s more than likely the “cool Nebraska guy” who inspired her to write “You and I.” Outside of his high-profile relationship, Carl is a bar manager, party promoter, long-distance runner, musician, and you guessed it, a big consumer of alcohol.
Tag: The Drunk Diet (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'The Americans' stars explain the entire series in 30 seconds
- 'Americans' producers on Russian spy ring bust: 'They must've been watching the show'
- 'Fantastic Four' teaser: Freezing frames and looking for clues
- Neil Patrick Harris to visit 'Inside the Actors Studio' before Oscars
- 'Bachelor' seminar: Prof. Jimmy Kimmel breaks down Chris Soules' response to Britt's challenge
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales show surprising surge
- 'Bachelor'; 'Celebrity Apprentice'; 'Jane the Virgin'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; 'Originals'; 'Gotham' recaps
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' song from Sia: Hear 'Salted Wound'