Seven years after her debut, The Devil Wears Prada, became a smash film starring Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway, Lauren Weisberger, 36, discusses the return of her impeccably heeled characters in Revenge Wears Prada (out June 4). READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Devil Wears Prada (1-2 of 2)
If the sound of Meryl Streep murmuring “Ahn-dre-ah!” sends delicious chills down your spine, you may be counting down the days until the release of Lauren Weisberger’s sequel to The Devil Wears Prada, the 2003 roman à clef that inspired the hit 2006 film. EW has the first look at the cover of the hotly anticipated sequel, titled Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns, which isn’t out until June 4.
Revenge Wears Prada picks up eight years after former Runway magazine assistant Andrea “Andy” Sachs parted ways with Miranda Priestly on bad terms. Andy is now editing The Plunge, the hottest bridal magazine around, alongside Emily, her one-time Runway nemesis turned current BFF. While Andy is planning her own wedding to Max, a handsome media scion, she remains haunted by her impeccably heeled former boss — and the magazine world being as small as it is, it’s only a matter of time before she runs into the legendary editrix once again.
Check out the cover below: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris in recurring role
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Walking Dead' cast reveals how they'd like their characters to die
Top 5 Most Read
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries' and more
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Summer box office: Why didn't 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' fly higher?