Timestorm, the final installment in Julie Cross’ Tempest series, hit shelves earlier this week. As promised, the time-traveling saga answers all the burning questions posed throughout the series and the battle between the Tempest division and Eyewall comes to a head. It’s an epic end to such a fun series. Here, Cross answers some of our questions about the book and then teases some of her upcoming projects. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Tempest (1-4 of 4)
Earlier this summer Shelf Life revealed the cover of Vortex, the much-anticipated sequel to Julie Cross’ Tempest. Since then, the powers that be decided to switch things up with a brand-new cover. So let’s try this again! The updated cover features Jackson and Holly—albeit in slightly different clothes—and the tagline “There will be no calm before the storm.” Check it out after the jump.
Love 'Divergent' by Veronica Roth'? 10 other teen reads you can't miss: 'Warm Bodies,' 'Tempest' and more
No matter what faction you’re in, there’s one thing YA lovers can agree on.
Veronica Roth’s debut novel Divergent was named the No. 1 novel for teens in an online vote held by American Library Association from Aug. 15 to Sept. 15. Other books to make the top ten included John Green’s The Fault of Our Stars, Marie Lu’s Legend and Sarah Dessen’s What Happened to Goodbye.
Divergent is a good read, but if you’re like me, you’ve probably already read it and many of the other books on this list. So I’ve taken the time to compile my own list of favorite teen-oriented books. A lot of them are recent, a few are older, but they’re all stellar novels and a great springboard for more amazing books. Check out 10 other teen reads that I recommend after the jump!
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Orphan Black': Tatiana Maslany 'high octane' promise
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…