He dominated tech, and he dominated the publishing industry. Steve Jobs left a legacy that will not soon be forgotten — one part of which was the year’s top-selling book. Elsewhere, George R.R. Martin’s Song of Ice and Fire set, a World War II story from the author of Seabiscuit, and the ever-scrappy Katniss Everdeen landed in the top 10. Jobs was equally powerful in eBooks, joined by the likes of Abraham Lincoln, Liz Lemon, and Jaycee Dugard, and Edward Cullen. Who else landed the top shelf? Click through to see 2011′s most popular books. READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Suzanne Collins (11-20 of 32)
- 'Dancing With the Stars' champs are...
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale
- Microsoft debuts next-gen Xbox One