Before the holidays, author Beth Revis announced an out-of-this-world campaign to promote the release of the third and final book in her Across the Universe series: If fans pre-ordered more copies of Shades of Earth (out today) than they did for books one and two combined, Revis and Penguin would launch a copy of Across the Universe into space. Today, we can reveal that fans rose to the challenge. After the jump, watch the book as it makes its trek to the great beyond (set to the music from 2001: A Space Odyssey, natch). READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Shades of Earth (1-2 of 2)
Houston, we have a cool book promotion. Beth Revis’ Across the Universe series comes to a close Jan. 15 with Shades of Earth. To celebrate the third and final book in the series, Revis has partnered with Penguin for a literal book launch. If fans pre-order more copies of Shades of Earth than they did for books one and two combined, they will launch a copy of Across the Universe into space. (Picture something similar to this.) Watch Revis explain the promotional campaign after the jump. READ FULL STORY »
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- CCH Pounder gets 'Sons of Anarchy' gig