Half Bad, the first book in Sally Green’s highly anticipated new trilogy, hits shelves March 4. The novel has already sold in 45 countries and been optioned for film by Fox, with Karen Rosenfelt (Twilight) producing. And if that’s not enough proof that people are excited about Half Bad, even other author’s are raving about it: Life After Life‘s Kate Atkinson said, “A book about witches with no owls and not a pair of round spectacles in sight. The new Hunger Games, I suspect.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Sally Green (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother' sneak peek: Zingbot needs a Kathy Griffin-tervention
- 'Suits' creator talks Louis' resignation, midseason finale
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- The Clash album that never was: Curating members' post-breakup work for dream 'next record'
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise
Top 5 Most Read
- Stephanie Jacobsen joins 'NCIS'... as a love interest for DiNozzo?
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': This story is 'a giant responsibility'
- David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute
- 'Sons of Anarchy' gets official book -- and series finale air date
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die