The 2014 Children’s Choice Book Award goes to none other than conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, who penned the darkhorse (pun intended) hit Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures With Exceptional Americans. The plot is that a history teacher named Rush Revere (nee Limbaugh) and his talking horse Liberty travel back in time to meet the pilgrims. Naturally, they get into semantics on American exceptionalism. It’s worth noting that Rush Revere is the same “character” from Limbaugh’s patriotic iced tea brand, Two If By Tea. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Rush Limbaugh (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'SNL' recap: Cameron Diaz is a 'Back Home Baller'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- 'Jurassic World' teases Thanksgiving trailer: 3 nods to 'Jurassic Park'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Stephen Merchant answers burning Q's about 'Hello Ladies: The Movie' (including THAT cameo)
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
- Tyler James Williams' 'Walking Dead' preview: 'We're going back to get the squad'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Bodies of Work: 49 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
- 'Saturday Night Live' recap: 'Cameron Diaz and Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars'
- Cameron Diaz hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend -- talk about it here!
- Bobby Moynihan: Drunk Uncle, Aunt Linda, and Stefon are one big family