The 2014 Children’s Choice Book Award goes to none other than conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, who penned the darkhorse (pun intended) hit Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures With Exceptional Americans. The plot is that a history teacher named Rush Revere (nee Limbaugh) and his talking horse Liberty travel back in time to meet the pilgrims. Naturally, they get into semantics on American exceptionalism. It’s worth noting that Rush Revere is the same “character” from Limbaugh’s patriotic iced tea brand, Two If By Tea. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Rush Limbaugh (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'If I Stay' aims to evict 'Turtles' from top spot at box office
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 25 greatest TV spies ever
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- Binge watcher rises to EW's 24-hour Emmy challenge, adds live Twitter commentary
- Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift video showdown: Pick your winner
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Zen and the art of casting Bill Murray in your movie
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Simpsons' writers explain how to survive FXX's 552-episode marathon
- Emmys 2014: Who Will Win...and Who Should