The 2014 Children’s Choice Book Award goes to none other than conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, who penned the darkhorse (pun intended) hit Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures With Exceptional Americans. The plot is that a history teacher named Rush Revere (nee Limbaugh) and his talking horse Liberty travel back in time to meet the pilgrims. Naturally, they get into semantics on American exceptionalism. It’s worth noting that Rush Revere is the same “character” from Limbaugh’s patriotic iced tea brand, Two If By Tea. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Rush Limbaugh (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: And the mirrorball goes to...
- Netflix additions for December include 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Horror Story: Coven'
- 'SNL' 'Second Chance Theatre': Ask Jason Sudeikis About Juggling Lessons
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' guys make excellent company for a rooftop chat
- 'Toy Story' kid sis talks transition to music: Sarah Rayne visits EW's 'Polished'
- 'The Flash'; 'Supernatural'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; more TV recaps
- 'Awkward.' season finale: Your take on 'Sprang Break, Part 2'?
- 'Faking It' season finale: Who got 'Busted'?
Top 5 Most Read
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end
- Watch Hugh Jackman pull a Johnny Depp in the trailer for 'Pan'
- 'The Voice' recap: Meet the Top 8