Some of you might know The Smiths as one of the seminal indie rock bands of the 1980′s, responsible for such landmark albums as Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead. Others (myself included) know them as “that band that Zooey Deschanel listens to in (500) Days of Summer“. Thanks to Ms. Deschanel’s music-savvy temptress and, now, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the group that made Morrissey and Johnny Marr household names is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. But there’s much more to these Manchester lads than weepie teen fiction.
Tag: Rough Trade (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Scandal' finale: Talk about it!
- 'American Idol': And the Top 6 are...
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- 'Scandal': 10 most shocking twists
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 'Transcendence' at box office?
- 'Girls' season 4 photos: Hmmm... look who's together
- 'Survivor' exit: 'I can't explain anything Tony does'