We’ve had our fun with summer books, but now that it’s starting to get too cold for the beach, it’s time to break out some of the biggest-name authors in publishing. From popular non-fiction (Malcolm Gladwell’s David and Goliath) to huge sequels (Stephen King’s Dr. Sleep and Helen Fielding’s next Bridget Jones novel) to heavy fiction (Donna Tartt’s The Goldfinch) to award contenders (Jhumpa Lahiri’s The Lowland), we’re giving you a sneak peek at the books we’re most looking forward to.
Tag: Preview (1-2 of 2)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Vikings' Comic-Con comic book: We've got the cover
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- Neneh Cherry's back, not aiming for 'trendy'
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- 'Arrow': 'We believe in accelerated storytelling'
- Batman's best stories: 9 that shine
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Mark Ruffalo talks potential for a 'Hulk' movie
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 628
- 'Lost cause' 399
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 504
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell
- Mark Ruffalo on the foe Hulk needs for a stand-alone movie