We’ve had our fun with summer books, but now that it’s starting to get too cold for the beach, it’s time to break out some of the biggest-name authors in publishing. From popular non-fiction (Malcolm Gladwell’s David and Goliath) to huge sequels (Stephen King’s Dr. Sleep and Helen Fielding’s next Bridget Jones novel) to heavy fiction (Donna Tartt’s The Goldfinch) to award contenders (Jhumpa Lahiri’s The Lowland), we’re giving you a sneak peek at the books we’re most looking forward to.
Tag: Preview (1-2 of 2)
- 'Sing-Off' judges get 'Hooked on a Feeling'!
- 'Mockingjay' theories: So, who is Antonius?
- Sarah Paulson's Emma Thompson impression?!
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Violence earned?
- 'Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug': EW review
- 'American Hustle': EW review
- 'Britney Jean' debuts at No. 4 on album chart
- 'Breaking Bad' vs. 'Walking Dead': Which won 2013?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale recap: A Mother's Work
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff talks about tonight's shocker ending
- 'Sons of Anarchy' postmortem: Jimmy Smits on Nero's choices (and cardigans)