Check out the cover for Pittacus Lore’s The Revenge of Seven, the fifth installment of the I Am Number Four series. (God, that’s a numbers jumble, isn’t it?) The book goes on sale August 26th. HarperCollins gave this preview of the story: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Pittacus Lore (1-4 of 4)
The countdown is ending … The Fall of Five is coming on Tuesday, and Pittacus Lore has beamed over a new trailer for fans. It’s told from the point of view of Sam’s father Malcolm, and recaps the last three novels and gives a few clues as to what’s going to happen in The Fall of Five. See it below:
In the newest installment, the Garde have always believed in strength in numbers, but after facing off with Mogadorian ruler Setrákus Ra, they realize they are hopelessly outgunned. So it’s back to Nine’s penthouse to perfect their legacies and emerge stronger than ever before. And when they find a crop circle in the shape of a Loric symbol, they think that might have found Number Five… unless it’s a trap.
Are you excited for Fall of Five?
For fans of the I Am Number Four series by Pittacus Lore, today is an epic day: There’s the paperback release of The Rise of Nine; the e-book release of The Lost Files: The Forgotten Ones, the sixth installment in the digital spin-off series; and The Lost Files: Secret Histories, a paperback version of three previously digital-only novellas (The Search for Sam, The Last Days of Lorien, and The Forgotten Ones). Plus, you get the first sneak peek at the opening three chapters of the upcoming The Fall of Five (8/27), exclusively at EW. Read on below: READ FULL STORY
Get ready to count backwards from 9 to 5.
The Fall of Five is the fourth novel in the best-selling I Am Number Four series by Pittacus Lore. In the upcoming book (Aug. 27), the Garde are finally reunited, but do they have what it takes to win the war against the Mogadorians? John Smith — Number Four — thought that things would change once the Garde found one another. They would stop running. They would fight the Mogadorians. And they would win.
But he was wrong. After facing off with the Mogadorian ruler and almost being annihilated, the Garde know they are drastically unprepared and hopelessly outgunned. Now they’re hiding out in Nine’s Chicago penthouse, trying to figure out their next move.
The six of them are powerful, but they’re not strong enough yet to take on an entire army — even with the return of an old ally. To defeat their enemy, the Garde must master their Legacies and learn to work together as a team. More important, they’ll have to discover the truth about the Elders and their plan for the Loric survivors.
And when the Garde receive a sign from Number Five — a crop circle in the shape of a Loric symbol — they know they are so close to being reunited. But could it be a trap? Time is running out, and the only thing they know for certain is that they have to get to Five before it’s too late.
The Garde may have lost battles, but they will not lose this war.
Lorien will rise again.
Can’t wait for the next Pittacus Lore novel? It comes out Aug. 27, but in the meantime, take a peek at the cover below: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Orange Is the New Black' is on the new EW cover
- Laura Prepon on 'Orange': 'Alex fits me like a glove'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty': Purr-plexed?
- HBO shows coming to Amazon Prime
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- John Green set to talk 'Fault' at BookCon panel
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 589
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 469
- Slaves to Love 453
- The Man Who Could Not Stand Still 494
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO