Jack Gray went from local news guy to hotshot producer for Anderson Cooper 360. Now he hangs out with the likes of Larry King and Kathy Griffin and has more than a million followers on Twitter. He chronicles all of that and much more in his hilarious and poignant collection of essays Pigeon in a Crosswalk: Tales of Anxiety and Accidental Glamour (out now), which calls to mind other humor essayists like David Sedaris and Sloane Crosley. He took the time to talk to EW about his famous silver-haired boss, his love for the Olive Garden, and his coming out story. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Pigeon in a Crosswalk (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- Lena Dunham on 'SNL': It's 'Girls' night in
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
Top 5 Most Read
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?