Jack Gray went from local news guy to hotshot producer for Anderson Cooper 360. Now he hangs out with the likes of Larry King and Kathy Griffin and has more than a million followers on Twitter. He chronicles all of that and much more in his hilarious and poignant collection of essays Pigeon in a Crosswalk: Tales of Anxiety and Accidental Glamour (out now), which calls to mind other humor essayists like David Sedaris and Sloane Crosley. He took the time to talk to EW about his famous silver-haired boss, his love for the Olive Garden, and his coming out story. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Pigeon in a Crosswalk (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' review: Idiots delight
- 'Dog Day Afternoon': Meet man who lived it in new documentary
- 'Into the Woods' teaser: No one sings, everyone wishes
- Brian Williams works his sources on Allison Williams news
- E.T. phone 911: See trailer for alien horror film 'Extraterrestrial'
- 'Big Brother' recap: Strategic moves, for argument's sake...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' recap: Four-gone conclusion
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits