Awkward family portraits can be scarier than chainsaw-wielding killers and tainted candy — especially if your family goes all out for Halloween. From Mike Bender and Doug Chernack, the masterminds behind Awkward Family Photos, comes a holiday edition that will keep you laughing and cringing for the rest of the year. Check out a few ghoulish selections here!
Tag: Photography (1-2 of 2)
Years ago, when Drew Barrymore was filming E.T., she discovered more than just a love of acting. The actress identifies that childhood experience as the start of her lifelong love affair with hearts, a passion she channeled into photography more than 10 years ago.
“I have always loved hearts,” Barrymore said in a press release. “The way that one continuous line accomplishes the most extraordinary thing — it conveys love. Hearts are my beacons. I love them man-made and natural, young and old. Whenever and wherever I see the heart shape, a smile spreads across my face. The heart has an unbeatable romance when you discover one where you least expect it.”
And now, Barrymore is partnering with Little, Brown and Company and compiling all her heart-shaped photographs into a book titled Find It in Everything. The book is a collection of Barrymore’s photos, some of which feature captions written by the actress.
You can pre-order Find It in Everything, which hits shelves on Jan. 14, at Amazon now.
Check out the book’s cover below:
READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'No Good Deed' No. 1 at weekend box office: $24.5M
- 'Big Brother'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'RHONJ' recaps
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' debuts: Ready Teddy
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show': 21 new photos
- 'Utopia' ratings slide far from ideal for Fox
- 'Simpsons' Hollywood Bowl concert: 6 most memorable moments
- Mail's in! Talkback on 'Doctor Who,' 'Big Brother,' and U2
- Fall TV Preview: Dramas